[Asterisk-Users] dyndns alias clients: needs to register in iax.conf as well?

Alexander Fitterling A.Fitterling at gmx.net
Sat Apr 9 05:51:24 MST 2005

One important question i ask my self is whether my asterisk server (it uses
nat, which in public uses a dns alias as well), needs to register itself
(with the register statement in iax.conf) at a host not behind a router?
Would this be mandatory in any case asterisk is behind a router, or can I
setup the peer using host = dnsalias as well, even if I use NAT?

Regards,
A.Fitterling

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms