[Asterisk-Users] Call rejected by XXX: No authority found

Alexander Fitterling A.Fitterling at gmx.net
Sat Apr 9 05:43:08 MST 2005

Everyone,

I beg pardon to probably demand help of what had discussed many times,
earlier. But I really stuck and earlier replies couldn't help me out.

My first szenario connects two servers via IAX2. One is static IP the second
is a nated dnyamic host. I could register the dynamic host succesfully at
the static one. Routing calls to it with my dialplan gets denied/rejected
due to missing authority on the remote side. I REALLY put this up several
times different as regarded by many examples from voip.org. Still it doesn't
work. Please anyone give me hints where I could find some useful
information.

Alex Fitterling

My second

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms