[Asterisk-Users] UK ISDN with Asterisk

Duncan Rogerson duncan at fizzypop.org
Sat Apr 9 01:22:48 MST 2005

Hi Henry

> staff member can take the call). If there is another way to do this with
> anaologue lines, i'm open to suggestions. I have looked at using a

You used to be able (still can probably) do this with a thing called
"auxiliary working" from BT on analogue lines.  Two lines with one
number, the second would take the call if the first were busy.  I'd be
tempted to steer clear of analogue though unless you really want it -
I'm not sure how well it works directly hooked into the Asterisk server,
but analogue on the voice gateways I've configured is just hard work a
lot of the time.

Good luck

Dunc