[Asterisk-Users] Re: Ring Twice

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:32:33 MST 2005

I have been making calls from X-pro through oh323 channel to PSTN.
Below are details:

extension.conf
----------------------
exten => _00X.,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN},60)

sip.conf
----------------
[general]
;progressinband=never

[test1]
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=g729

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/1000-a071", "OH323/001234|60") in new stack
    -- H.323 call to 001234 with codec(s) g729
    -- Called 001234
    -- OH323/L17774 is ringing
    -- OH323/L17774 answered SIP/1000-a071
    -- Hungup 'OH323/L17774'