[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and RT (Request Tracker) setup?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:45:51 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm attempting to get Asterisk and RT working, I've followed the
details from http://megaglobal.net/docs/asterisk/html/rtasterisk.html

When I dial the extension I put the rt agi on for testing all I get is
silence and on the * console
I see:
rt*CLI>
    -- Executing Answer("SIP/2010-f6f5", "") in new stack
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/2010-f6f5",
"/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi
    -- AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi completed, returning 0

Anybody else got this working?

Thanks

Mike