[Asterisk-Users] PRI Advice...

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Fri Apr 8 12:54:21 MST 2005

I am using a Dell Optiplex G1.  Unable to ascertain who made the motherboard for them at that time.  It doesn't look familiar internally.  Maybe I'll switch PCI ports and see what comes of it.  Mine doesn't appear the share any interrupts either.  The zttest gives me 99.999% for a 5 minute average, well above their minimum spec.  At least I'm not alone on this.

-Matt