[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

iaxsales at jsci.net iaxsales at jsci.net
Fri Apr 8 12:52:06 MST 2005

...  my point exactly  ...

Yes, you can certainly get SIP unlimited calling (not just in-state, but
unlimited US and sometimes international) for 19.95, but many require you
use their device (in which case, to connect to asterisk, you have to use
an analog leg for your voip calling), and most (that provide unlimited
calling) won't support you with asterisk if you can even get everything
working correctly in the first place.

We're trying to offer the same service, through IAX.  IAX is a better
protocol than SIP over UDP, especially over the standard residential
broadband connections that exist in the US.

Regarding inbound, after the feedback we've received we don't plan on
charging for inbound, when we get that operational.  Our first goal is to
get outbound operational.

Feedback is much appreciated.

-Joe

---