[Asterisk-Users] Re: Reply-To?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 8 09:30:51 MST 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 11:04:48 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> My perception of this list is that it is not run like a technical list.
> Besides the reply-to issue, there are a lot of people starting new threads
> by following up to existing threads, useless subject headers, and a lot
> of top posting.

And we can add clueless email users who use broken autoresponders that respond
to messages where their email address isn't listed on the message, the
message is clearly marked by a number of headers as being a mailing-list
message and the response is sent to the address in the from header instead
of the envelope sender address. Shortly I will find out whether this
autoresponder is at least rate limited.