[Asterisk-Users] Several INVITE messages sent by Asterisk

Marlène Beray marlene.beray at bsnetwork.fr
Fri Apr 8 08:23:32 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with the Asterisk server.

When I call from an IP Phone registered to the Asterisk server, the connection is established and I can hear what the other person says but this other person does not hear me. In fact, the Asterisk sends an Invite message to the VoIP operator which replies; the connection is established. However, the Asterisk sends another Invite to the firewall of the VoIP operator which drops the message. As a consequence, the messages from the other person reach the IP Phone but the messages sent by th IP Phone are dropped by the firewall.

Thank you for your help,

Marlene