[Asterisk-Users] PRI card and TDM400P in same box

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Fri Apr 8 08:18:52 MST 2005

A word of caution, we ran that same setup for a while and then bagged
the TDM400P in favor of 2 Sipura SPA2000 ATAs. The TDM400P kept locking
up and the SPA2000 never has. No problems getting fax from * to the
SPA2000 via g.711 over a FastE LAN.

I am not sure if the TDM400P has gotten any better since then (last
November). The PRI card has been solid.