[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip responds to DTMF via IAX issue

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 8 06:33:08 MST 2005

Top posting for consistency...

I think we can stop this thread now. As Brandon pointed out, the dtmf
issue only effects a small percentage of their DID's, and the source
of that issue is outside their direct control (as is true with many
itsp's that obtain DIDs from third parties, which you are probably
not aware of). There are multiple choices for work-arounds if you
drop the emotional behavior and think about it for more then a few
seconds.

Based on my personal experience with multiple high-visibility itsp's
over the last year or so, livevoip still offers the best voip quality
_and_ real support of all. You may not like what you hear, but at
least you do hear in very acceptable timeframes.