[Asterisk-Users] User Regerstation, allowing non-registered users on *

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Fri Apr 8 00:14:48 MST 2005

Hello *users,

I would like to know how one would go about to allow every-one that
wishes to connect to my * machine to connect without a registration
being placed in the conf files. Would this be achieved through a
Database that will lookup the UserName and Password and if it does not
exist create a user with restricted access (only to call VoIP calls,
with no voice mail). So what I am asking is has anyone done this and if
so if they could give me a guideline...

--
Kind Regards
Etienne