[Asterisk-Users] Getting a good deal on a PRI

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Thu Apr 7 20:40:19 MST 2005

If you feel your pots lines are critical to your business then you
should keep them.

What I want is the flexibility and features * gives me, with the
reliability of land lines

Then why do you need a PRI?  You can use a channel bank to convert to
PRI if you have DID's. There is a lot you can do to get calls into the
asterisk box. But if you feel you need the best reliability why use
asterisk.  I don't feel it's 100% yet either.  It's good, but now you
have another source of possible failure.  No more or no less than VOIP.
I'm a service provider and  yes we have failures once an awhile but I
can tell you  in about a year or so that will be a thing of the past.