[Asterisk-Users] Voice controlled calling?

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Apr 7 13:47:08 MST 2005

Magnus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaking psychic?

You are not going to believe this but I just finished a phone call 5
minutes ago with a California based developer who has a proprietary
version of this already available and is looking to share this with the
asterisk community.

His does even more than you are looking for so watch this space, he's
also going to get involved with an Asterisk working group on off board
speech recognition so it may be a few weeks before anything is
announced.

Cheers,
Dean

Grandma
> picks up the phone, does not have to worry about entering any digits
and
> then makes call by voice control - for example "call daughter" etc.
The