[Asterisk-Users] [OT]: Wiki Etiquette

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Apr 7 08:07:05 MST 2005

Good question.  Maybe it would be better to politely post an "opposing
view" right below the seemingly wrong information.

My only experience in editing other people's postings was when I
corrected a poster that had incorrectly put his company at the top of
the list of asterisk consultants, out of alphabetical order as the list
requests.  My edit was promptly re-edited, so I gave up!

Anyway, just one of the risks of an open Wiki!

regards
Scott Stingel

Emerging Voice Technology
www.evtmedia.com