[Asterisk-Users] [OT]: Wiki Etiquette

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Thu Apr 7 07:06:29 MST 2005

Hi folks,

I recently registered with the wiki site to fix a few things I've
noticed, and I had a question:  Is it "proper" to delete other people's
additions if they are obviously incorrect?  My main concern is for the
content, which is ( well, was ) false.  On the other hand, I do not want
to start a pissing match with anybody because of bruised egos.

Further, in some cases that I've seen, the OP might have a valid point,
but it is not one shared by the general populous.  In my mind, that view
should be respected, but on the other hand, I feel there should be a
correction to the wiki regarding it.

Any input on this would be greatly apprecaited.