[Asterisk-Users] MWI for SER and Asterisk - ast_data vs "realtime"

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 02:55:27 MST 2005

Hi Steve

Asterisk realtime Architecture (ARA or realtime) is a way of storing all
configs in a database rather than flatfiles. ast_data is another. There's
more on the wiki if you're interested.

With your setup, how does Asterisk know where to send the MWI notification?
Do you have duplicate settings i.e. the user details are stored both in SER
and Asterisk? That's what I want to avoid.

Regards

Cameron