[Asterisk-Users] MWI for SER and Asterisk - ast_data vs "realtime"

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 7 02:41:46 MST 2005

I'm not familiar with the use of the word "realtime" in this context.
What do you mean? I have been using vmnotify to toggle MWI
on 79x0 phones that are registered to SER and use Asterisk for
voicemail and it works great. Admittedly we have a small installation
(about 75 users) but so far this approach works reliably.