[Asterisk-Users] Keypad disabled on AriaVoice SIP phone

Ian Pattison ianp at technologyassociates.ca
Wed Apr 6 13:07:04 MST 2005

No change whatsoever. I still think it's something with the phone... none of the keys have any effect after dialling... they do not echo to the display even. It's literally as though the keypad has been disabled.

Ian

>>> Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com 06/04/2005 15:41 >>>
Let us try the opposite of what I have suggested and see what it does.
Change the Dial command as under and see how that goes.

exten => _9NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/2/${EXTEN:1},30, Tt)

Seshu