[Asterisk-Users] Petition for IAX firmware

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 6 04:39:03 MST 2005

We target Sipura because they are relatively a small company, the core
developers at Sipura used to work for Cisco and worked on their ATA product
before they started their own company. A small company is much more likely
to try something new with little lead-time. Also access to decision-makers
is much easier at a company like Sipura, I talked to one of the developers
about a year and a half ago when they were going to market with the SPA-2000
and at that time they seemed willing to try lots of new things. I even
mentioned Asterisk and IAX to them but they had never heard of it.

I'm sure if they get a list of hundreds of people who would buy an IAX
adapter that they would at least do a test release of IAX2 firmware.

MATT---