[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling 2nd AVM Fritz

Shane Dalgleish asterisk at tragicflirt.com
Wed Apr 6 04:38:46 MST 2005

I am adding an extra AVM Fritz card to an existing setup..

I have followed instructions from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AVM+Fritz+CAPI+Driver+Install
http://www.quiss.org/caiviar/Two-Fritzcards-HOWTO

I did a make clean before I started, made all the changes as specified on
the quiss.org site, and the results are shown below..

[root at sip fritz]# make
(cd src.drv; make CARD=f2pci)
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/fritz/src.drv'
cc -c -DMODULE -DMODVERSIONS -D__KERNEL__ -DNDEBUG \  -march=i686 -O2
-Wall -I /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/include \  main.c -o main.o
cc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/fritz/src.drv'
make: *** [drv] Error 2

Any thoughts anyone?
Shane