[Asterisk-Users] TE405P and Dell Poweredge 6450 Incompatible?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Apr 5 16:33:25 MST 2005

Hi Matthew-

I think there are TE410P compatibility issues with other motherboards as
well.  Google the archives (site:digium.com) under "HP Proliant G4" for
example, as I remember some problems there.

This response from Digium tech support, if quoted accurately, is not
acceptable to customers for obvious reasons.   If there is a known
compatibility issue with some chipsets, I think it would be good idea
for Digium to publish them.  Otherwise IMHO, they should offer to accept
your return of the TE410P so you can pursue an alternative.

Perhaps a call to the marketing people at Digium would be in order?
It's just bad PR for the company when these things happen.

Please keep us up to date on what happens.

regards
Scott Stingel

www.evtmedia.com