[Asterisk-Users] Operators guide

Tony Davidson tony at davidson.id.au
Tue Apr 5 15:00:22 MST 2005

Thanks, this was the sort of stuff I was after.  Not the techo stuff
involved in setting the system up.

I'm still not 100% on functions from normal phones.

Dialling #<ext> seems to work to transfer a call but I'm not sure how to
get the call back if the other end isn't there.  Also, how do you put a
call on hold from a normal phone?

I honestly can't remember seeing these things anywhere (although I'm
sure they exist - there's a lot of info out there).

tony