[Asterisk-Users] Operators guide

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Tue Apr 5 12:25:02 MST 2005

What I've got so far (based on AMP):

Service activation codes

*67      Disable Caller ID for next outgoing call

*69      Call return. Dials the number of the last caller (if caller id is
available)

*70      Enable call waiting

*71      Disable call waiting

*72      Enable call forwarding (will prompt for details)

*72XXXX       Enable call forwarding for extension XXXX

*73      Disable call forwarding for the extension you are calling from

*73XXXX       Disable call forwarding for extension XXXX

*78      Enable do not disturb

*79      Disable do not disturb

*8        Call pickup

*92      Enable call forward on busy for extension XXXX

*93      Disable call forward on busy for the extension you are calling from

*98      Voicemail

*98XXXX       Voicemail for extension XXXX

8XXXXX        MeetMe conference. (Conference number can be up to 5 digits)

888      Monitor another call (only applies to other Zap channels)

Call transfer and three-way calling

Hook flash

Dial extension

When other party answers you make speak to them without the other party
hearing. You may then either transfer the call or engage in a three-way call

To transfer the call, hang up

To create a three-way call, Hook flash

Voicemail

1000    To access the voicemail menu

Enter the mailbox number

Enter the password

0 Mailbox options

1 Messages

2 change folder

3 Advanced options

* help

0
1 record unavailable message

2 record busy message

3 record name

4 change password

* return to the main menu

1

2 change folder

3 advanced options

            2 Call back

            3 Hear message details (i.e. CallerID, time etc)

            4 Outgoing call

5 repeat

7 delete message

8 forward message

9 save message

* help

# exit

2

0 new messages

1 old messages

2 work messages

3 family messages

4 friends messages

Note: When listening to a message # will fast forward and * will rewind

Regards

Cameron