[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/60 failed to take SIP image from tftp server

Davin O'Neill doneill at mitre.org
Tue Apr 5 14:09:13 MST 2005

Thanks!  That did the trick.  My tftp server sent the OS79XX.TXT file and
the P0S30201.bin image file.  The systems logs show:

atftp: severing OS79XX.TXT to Phone IP address
atftp: severing P0S30201.bin  to Phone IP address

However, I did not see the SIPmac_address.cnf or SIPDefault.cnf being sent.

The display on the phone shows:

"Defaulting CM to TFTP Server"

The buttons on the bottom flash, but progress stops there.  Hopefully I'll
be able to figure out the rest tomorrow.  Thanks again.