[Asterisk-Users] SIPTone II and PoE

George Gardiner asterisk at georgej.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 10:21:15 MST 2005

"The current model SipTone(TM) II  phone supports POE using PowerDsine's capacitive detection method, not 802.3af.  The SipTone(TM) II phones may be powered from a PowerDsine 60xx midspan power injector.

A new phone model, the SipTone(TM) III model, will become available in June 2005, and that model will support 802.3af.  Here is some preliminary information about the new model:
http://www.ipdialog.com/others/ipDialogSipToneIIIFeatures.pdf
http://www.ipdialog.com/others/ipDialogSipToneIIISpecs.pdf"