[Asterisk-Users] zaptel not starting issues

Terry Wade terry at isdial.net
Tue Apr 5 02:08:49 MST 2005

Hi Guys

I have been running a test system of asterisk on a PIII 550 machine and now
I want to implement it. I have a digium TDM02B card. I am running on
Mandrake 10.1. I have now moved it to a PIII 1.2 backplane server and now I
cant get the wcfxs module to load. I have also tried wctdm. I did all the
udev mods and the install didn't have any errors. I am currently running *
v1.0.7 stable.

I have googled and have not come up with anything concrete. Error is as
follows: ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 4: No such device or address (6). I
only have 1 FXO module in at the moment, and have moved it through all the
positions.

Does the card need the power  in the back to correctly start it?

Kind Regards

Terry Wade

Mobile: +27 82 802-5750

Office: +27 11 784-7642

Fax: +27 11 388-0855

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views
and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of
this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of
ActiCom. Consequently, ActiCom does not accept responsibility for such views
and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views
and opinions of ActiCom without subsequent written confirmation. Each page
attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.