[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Discussion Forums provided by Digium

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Apr 4 22:31:22 MST 2005

The recent discussions about mailing lists vs. forums have resulted in
Digium management deciding to offer a forum site on a provisional basis,
to determine if it will benefit the community.

You will find a brand-new set of phpBB forums at forums.digium.com.
Membership and posting are open to the public.

Note that Digium, Inc. is _not_ officially participating in the forums,
nor will the forums be used as a technical support channel for Digium
products. Any Digium employees who choose to participate in the forums
will do so on their own and not as representatives of the company.

To those who are vehemently demanding that forums be provided, here is
your chance to show us how you think they will work more effectively
than the mailing lists do. We are willing to let the forums run for a
period of 90 days, at which time we will re-evaluate their effectiveness
and any problems or issues that they have caused.