[Asterisk-Users] Weird Errors with Realtime and MySQL

William M. Sandiford wsandiford at DURHAMTELECOM.com
Mon Apr 4 20:45:16 MST 2005

I'm having some really weird problems with Realtime and MySQL

Some of the behaviours I have are very similar to a topic that was on the list approximately a month ago titled "Realtime does not work yet".  I have read that full thread but still can't seem to pinpoint my problem.  I have also noticed that Asterisk seems to execute my entire dialplan twice, at least the logging to the console appears that it is being executed twice.  Here is the error.

Apr  4 23:23:32 NOTICE[4159]: app_dial.c:960 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel of type 'SIP' (cause 3)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

Version is CVS-HEAD-04/04/05-18:27:30

Regards,
Bill