[Asterisk-Users] Re: X100P interrupt load

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Apr 4 18:07:09 MST 2005

On 04/04/05 22:51 Jesse D. Guardiani said the following:
> :) I doubt it. The zaptel driver for FreeBSD isn't up-to-date with the
> Linux version, so I doubt Zaptel support on FreeBSD will ever be quite
> as reliable as Linux.

well, since you're sketchy on details, including exactly what/when the
hangs happen and even the zaptel driver in question, it's going to be
difficult to take this seriously.

as i've said, the freebsd port of the zaptel drivers have worked fine for
me for the last few months without any of the issues you seem to be having.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/