[Asterisk-Users] Re: Collect Calls

Mark Halverson mark at opbx.com
Mon Apr 4 12:18:27 MST 2005

John –

We have a setup currently in place for those that want to send us collect
calls. Normally we use this for our hotel customers where we share in the
revenue of a collect, credit or calling card call.  But, I am sure this
setup would work for you and it's free.

We also have others who use it so their customers never receive a failed
call.

Simply send any dialed number to switch.opbx.com we in turn place the call
through our operator service center.

You can send either SIP or IAX.

-Mark