[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on WRT54GS

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Apr 4 11:53:14 MST 2005

You have got too many issues dumped into one email. (That may be good
for the traffic on this list, though it may not get required responses.)
I will try my best to answer your questions.

1)How about trying this in your extensions.conf to solve the timeout:

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Wait(10)
;exten => s,10,Dial(SIP/3518,20,tr)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/3518,20,tr)

2)Vocemail deletion - You should have checked the WIKI first. However,
here is the entry for voicemail.conf.

1701 => 1701,Extension
1701,SKennedy at eezeephone.com,SKennedy at pager.att.com,delete=1

I run WRT54g with OpenWRT. I may have been the first who tried. There is
a lot going on with that part and I cannot explain that in this email.

Best

Seshu