[Asterisk-Users] rookie getting started question

Randy Paries randy.paries at unitnet.com
Mon Apr 4 09:50:17 MST 2005

Hello,

I just download and installed the .8 ISO

i have installed two Digium Wildcard X100P Cards( I have two outside normal
analog lines)

Is there a simple of howto to get these working ?

I download the handbook, but wow there are many options.

I guess, the one question I first should ask, is ?? Should the user be
familiar with telephony apps and terms before attempting to use this app. I
am a programmer that owns a small business, so all the IT/phone stuff is
done by me and that is not my expertise.

Thanks
Randy