[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Apr 4 08:33:47 MST 2005

Matt Schulte wrote:
>>> do you have any clue when realtime will get added to stable?
>
>>    It won't.
> why not?

    Now, this has been answered many, many, many times...in fact..I believe
Olle answered this in his "Welcome to Asterisk" post he sent out over the
weekend.

    To summarize: The stable branch is for bug fixes only. New features will
never be added to stable. If you want "new AND stable" wait for 1.2.

> I haven't tried this yet because of my other issue, is RTC on by
> default?

    No. You might want to check your configs/sip.conf.sample for the correct
settings.

-Matthew