[Asterisk-Users] Browser based configuration of Asterisk

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Apr 4 06:58:30 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a Linux Fedora 3 Asterisk only box (2 FXO & 2 FXS ports) with no
GUI or WEB server running. I can get to it remotely using Putty but I
want to add the capability to at least do Dial Plan configuration via a
browser. Do any of the GUI based configurations support such a setup. I
really do not want to install a GUI on the Asterisk box but installing
Apache would be okay... I googled (  :list.digium.com) around the
mailing lists and found several boxes that do this (Mediatrix and Epygi)
but I do want to have to pay for a box when I already have an old server
converted.

Thanks