[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Apr 4 06:01:59 MST 2005

Sorry for the delay, do you have any clue when realtime will get added
to stable? I never did get this working but before I go too much further
I'd like to run production on a stable version..

I'll try out SIP today and let you know, the reason I'm using IAX is
because everything SIP we do is through SER. Not to mention since
realtime doesn't support qualify= and NAT mode must be manually set,
it's kind of pointless to use Asterisk for SIP. :-)

> Just for curiosity sake, have you tried any SIP RealTime stuff?
Perhaps this is an IAX problem? I remember > helping a guy a few weeks
ago get his SIP RealTime working. This is the first IAX I've dealt with.
And I have > no IAX stuff to test with.