[Asterisk-Users] Router with QoS recommendations

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sun Apr 3 08:30:00 MST 2005

iptables looks very powerful, thats for sure.

I prefer PF's approach to security first, convenience second, and I
*really* like the fact that PF has a real parser. As the requements get
more complex, having everything in one file, and very readable and
structured is a huge plus. Also, the integration with ALTQ is nice,
especially for these types of applications.