[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this email forum??

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sun Apr 3 09:56:00 MST 2005

Hi

I haven't read all of the messages in this lengthy thread, so I hope
I'm not repeating something from it.

Just a couple of questions:

1. What about mail-archive.com for archiving the list?

2. The archive need not be related to the list. It just needs to be
"subsribed to it. Anybody want to set up searchable archives for the
list?

3. What about web-forum <-> mailing list gateways? E.g:
http://www.phorum.org (never used it, just heard about it).

4. I'll just mention again that this list has a very high load. Can
anybody suggest separate topics that could be moved to "sublists"?

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | New signature for new address and  |  VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | new homepage                       | a Mutt's