[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Jasomi Peerpoing

dhananjay sarnaik d_sarnaik at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 09:32:42 MST 2005

Hi

Im having Jasomi peerpoint far end SBC & im trying to integrate this with asterisk .
When i call any no it directly goes to his voice mail.
But when i start debug on asterisk it received 403 Forbidden Proxy OutBound Policy from Peerpoint and call is not working .

is anybody using asterisk with Session Border Controller ?

sip.conf

[general]
port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
realm=Asterisk                  ; Our global authentication realm
srvlookup = yes
videosupport = yes
disallow = all
allow = gsm
allow = ulaw
allow = alaw
allow = h261
allow = h263

sip_additional.conf
[7101]
username=7101
type=friend
secret=xxxxxxx
qualify=1000
port=5060
nat=yes
mailbox=7101
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-sip
canreinvite=yes
callerid=" Dhananjay S" <7101>

i tried with both canreinvite=yes and no but fails.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Dhananjay Sarnaik