[Asterisk-Users] Re: Starting with Asterisk-SIP

flavio patria flavio.patria at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:22:45 MST 2005

At the URL http://www.voip-info.org may find some examples.

Gettin' started
First of all you must define a "possible" dialplan that you can
configure in the file extensions.conf. Dialplan may include several
options, just like a simple comunication between two softphone(for
example Sjphone) using SIP through the Asterisk PBX.
After this, you must define setting about the other configuration
files (.conf, like sip.conf.. etc..)related to the dialplan defined..
and so on...

However you must easily find several interesting examples over
Internet if you search them^_^

I am an Electronic Engineer student too ^_^

bye
flx