[Asterisk-Users] Issues with ringing on FXS ports

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 04:34:33 MST 2005

> Is there a list of these anywhere?  This is now the third one I've heard
> of, with no documentation:  lowpower (IIRC), robust and now boostringer.
> Do I have to go diving in the source, or is there a Wiki I can't find?

Good point! There is the bugtracker to search but this is one of those
subjects (like the Dial application) that could use a whole chapter
somewhere.

There is a bugfix to change the ring frequency and a recent solution
to a problem I had regarding the cadeces used. I think the onlu
current way would be to search the zaptel stuff on the bugtracker.