[Asterisk-Users] at-320 phone configuration difficulty

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at shavedgoats.net
Fri Apr 1 23:30:19 MST 2005

Hi guys,

I just got a Netweb 401 (AT-320) phone.  It came with firmware 1.38 on
it, and it has since been updated after failed attempts to configure,
and now has 1.42 (IAX2) from centrality (P1688S).  According to
voip-info, atcom's docs, etc, there are two passwords for it - one is
1234, and the superuser password is supposed to be 12345678.  Only 1234
works, and I get codec configuration, IP configuration,
firmware/ringtone/dialplan update options.  But nowhere do I find where
to set information about my asterisk box I want this phone to connect
to.  I've tried using Palmtool 1.42, and anytime I try to query the
phone's settings, I get "Cannot connect to Palm1".  The person who sold
me sent no documentation or discs with it, and now on top of it, all the
buttons such as Local Num and Local IP are all switched around.  I am
very unhappy, and have wasted 4 hours already trying to work on this.
If anybody can assist, I'll be very grateful.

-mishehu