[Asterisk-Users] Squeaking / chirping on ZAP Digium TDM400P

Kellner, Peter Peter at PeterKellner.net
Fri Apr 1 14:42:54 MST 2005

I've got an asterisk server 1.07 with a Digium TMD400P (2fxo;2fxs).  I
have it configured to answer an incoming line and transfer to one of the
2 fxs's and it works.

I have noticed that on incoming calls I get intermittent squeaks and
chirps on the line that I don't get if I plug the incoming line to a
PSTN.  I'm the only conversation on this hardware and it is a 2.2Ghz P4
with 512Meg RAM.

Any ideas on what or how to look for this problem?

Thanks,

-Peter