[Asterisk-Users] Make voicemail use Maildir...

Tim Howell tim.howell at evfreefullerton.com
Fri Apr 1 13:01:33 MST 2005

What would be involved in modifying the Asterisk voicemail system to
use Maildir for storage?  My thinking is that if voicemail were
delivered to Maildir it would be easy to configure an IMAP server to
work with Asterisk, and that would provide pretty good voicemail/email
integration (where deleting a message in email deletes it from the
voicemail system, etc).

Thoughts?  I know something like this has been discussed before but the
conversation never really seems to be resolved.

--TWH