[Asterisk-Users] Ztdummy is Loaded but Asterisk is not using it

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Fri Apr 1 12:49:46 MST 2005

On Fri, April 1, 2005 1:38 am, RockWater ! said:
> I seems like Asterisk is not aware of the presence of ztdummy.
>
> Anyone got any suggestions ?

I think (can't gurantee) that loading the module needs to be followed by a
call to ztcfg in order to work properly.  Not 100% sure of that but you
may give it a try and see.

The fix to issue-3886 added logic to the redhat'ish init script so that
ztdummy is automatically loaded if no zaptel hardware is found.  You may
want to see how they loaded the module there and may sure you're doing the
same.

See here: http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003886

Cheers!

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive