[Asterisk-Users] Re: Snom and Multiple calls

Josh Dady jpd at indecisive.com
Fri Apr 1 09:26:51 MST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Noah Miller wrote:

> I don't have a 220, and I haven't really tested the 360, but on our
> 190's I just register each line appearance to the same sip device, and
> multiple simultaneous calls automatically roll from line 1 to line 2
> to line 3, etc.  Are you using any CheckGroup/Setgroup statements, or
> outgoinglimit?

I've got one registration on the phone with no restrictions in asterisk
about the number of simultaneous calls.  Call waiting is enabled on the
phones.  If you're talking to someone and a second call comes in, the
phone gives normal call-waiting indications.  If, on the other hand,
you're dialing a call, waiting for the other side to answer or there's
already one ringing call, the incoming call is immediately rejected by
the phone (busy here).

--
Joshua P. Dady
http://www.indecisive.com/