[Asterisk-Users] Timecard application

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Apr 1 07:56:28 MST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the help I think it gives me a starting point. Also I do not
know to many nurses who can spoof a CID. A client of mine is trying to
find an easy way for nurses to record their time and just about anyone
can use a telephone. The client is not really interesting in getting
employees time down to the minute all they want is a way to verify that
the nurse got there and put some time into the patient. It sounds like
there is not any open solutions for this, and perhaps taking a CDR and
modifying it would work. Does anyone have experience modifying one and
is there one that people might recommend and that is written in PHP (I
know PHP but not C++ or Java).

Thanks for all your help!