[Asterisk-Users] Re: Are there online forums instead of thisemailforum??

Francesco Peeters (signed) Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Apr 1 03:19:30 MST 2005

On Fri, April 1, 2005 11:53, Tony Mountifield said:
> That posting was back in my POP3 mailbox 2.5 minutes after I posted it.
> I didn't see it for another 2 minutes because it arrived 5 seconds after
> I polled the mailbox.
>
> That's plenty fast enough for me. Perhaps there is a problem with your
> system or your ISP's mail servers. Or maybe the list server knows you
> don't like mailing lists and is just doing it to spite you :-)
>
> Cheers
> Tony
> --

It varies during the day. During our working day it's pretty fast, but
when evening comes, and the US starts playing too, the speed decreases...
I never had to wait an hour though!

--
Francesco Peeters (@ CEST)
----