[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk 2.0 Stable release out now

Irakli Natsvlishvili irakli.natsvlishvili at thinkingvoice.com
Fri Apr 1 03:01:03 MST 2005

Hello, Olle!

 OEJ>    Asterisk 2.0 was moved to a Microsoft platform due to the
 OEJ>    demand for higher stability and a more secure foundation.

Nice...

I remember that about 10 years ago, when I was working in a daily newspaper
we wrote and article on April 1st on a first page about scientific
breakthrough with lunching new satellite. Satellite was going to transmit
energy and electricity from space directly to homes of million customers...

We've got pretty interesting calls that day, including from some low
enforcement officials...

I.N.