[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200 can't conference.

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Thu Sep 30 13:29:34 MST 2004

> On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Matt - Telcom Products wrote:
> > Hello,
> >     Does anyone know how to conference a call on the SNOM 200 phone?
> >Whenever I push the cnf/tran button it just hangs up on the active call.
> >The manual says you have to push the cnf function key but it doesn't
> >appear in the lcd on my phone.
> > Thanks
> > -Matt
> First, update to the following firmware:
> http://www.snom.com/download/share/snom200-3.49-SIP.bin
>
> Second, the cnf hard button doesn't work. Use the SOFT key that shows up
> on the LCD that says "Cnf On". I.E. put the first party on hold, call the
> second party, and after they answer the "Cnf On" button will appear in the
> LCD.
>
> Or, you can just Xfer both parties to a MeetMe and call into it yourself.
> I do this a lot.

I seem to be having the same problem still after following the above
instructions.

I am running the 3.52-SIP firmware and when I have 1 call on hold and
establish a second call the LCD displays
"Xfer     Mute    Cancel"  with Cancel replacing where others report
having "Cnf. On"

So does anyone have any sugestions to enabling this function???

Thanks in advance!
Tim C.

--
Timothy F. Costello